Desert Strike 1338
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Desert Strike 1338

A community site for everyone who wants to help developing the starcraft 2 costume map: Desert Strike 1338

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zerg vs Observer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Omega
User
User

Zerg vs Observer Empty
PostSubject: Zerg vs Observer   Zerg vs Observer Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 4:01 am

I think either the Protoss Observer should be t2 or the Zerg Overseer t1.

It is rather frustrating not to get mid as zerg in early game, because a protoss has an observer somewhere on your side.
Back to top Go down
icekid

Zerg vs Observer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zerg vs Observer   Zerg vs Observer Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 8:03 am

mhh i would rather make the scan not useable if i have a obsever if i have a obsever i have no need for scan anymore Wink make the scan usable if you have one roah like the marine by terran and not if you have no use for it anymore
Back to top Go down
MyStyle
Quality Poster
Quality Poster

Zerg vs Observer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zerg vs Observer   Zerg vs Observer Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 10:11 am

icekid wrote:
mhh i would rather make the scan not useable if i have a obsever if i have a obsever i have no need for scan anymore Wink make the scan usable if you have one roah like the marine by terran and not if you have no use for it anymore
But you can use scan for your friend if he has nothing for dt/banshee Very Happy
Back to top Go down
icekid

Zerg vs Observer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zerg vs Observer   Zerg vs Observer Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 6:01 am

well your friend really shoulds some detector he really should not depend himself on your scanns that get costy after at ime^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zerg vs Observer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zerg vs Observer   Zerg vs Observer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zerg vs Observer
Page 1 of 1