Desert Strike 1338
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Desert Strike 1338

A community site for everyone who wants to help developing the starcraft 2 costume map: Desert Strike 1338

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scv becoming Moises with the help of medivac !

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
danbal24

Scv becoming Moises with the help of medivac ! Empty
PostSubject: Scv becoming Moises with the help of medivac !   Scv becoming Moises with the help of medivac ! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 4:46 am

Hi there

I think you already know or i hope u do but u can select a medivac and send it to pick up the Scv and then move it to the other team bases and build there leaving the other team with no gas and no space.

I am playng like 80 games of desert strike per day and i am seeing this more and more offen
Can u fix it ? It's totally annoyng

Thankx
Congrats on this great custom sc2 game.
Back to top Go down
Edmon

PostSubject: Re: Scv becoming Moises with the help of medivac !   Scv becoming Moises with the help of medivac ! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 4:56 am

Wow, this is a serious exploit, a bit like the /dance one.

I've pm'ed the creator, I hope he/she sees this and puts a fix in quickly.
Back to top Go down
danbal24

PostSubject: Re: Scv becoming Moises with the help of medivac !   Scv becoming Moises with the help of medivac ! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 5:30 am

but have u seen this? it's crazy seeing the other guy scv in your base and seeing him strating to build on your base on just putting buildings right in front of the canon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scv becoming Moises with the help of medivac !   Scv becoming Moises with the help of medivac ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scv becoming Moises with the help of medivac !
Page 1 of 1