Desert Strike 1338
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Desert Strike 1338

A community site for everyone who wants to help developing the starcraft 2 costume map: Desert Strike 1338

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

High Templars suck

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
beetlelisk

High Templars suck Empty
PostSubject: High Templars suck   High Templars suck Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 11:38 am

Hi I would like to suggest to add option to disable storm and feedback in the "Show" box.
Currently there is no high templar to select and deactivate those spells.
My issue is HTs storm on leftovers from previous waves (like zealots swarming over a cannon that would die anyway to it), they misplace storms or all place storms on the same spot (and storm doesn't stack). The unit is just retarded and makes PvT broken but is necessary to make because rushing to colossus takes too much resources. I don't get how in a game where Infestors have such a good AI placing storm by HTs can suck so much.

Thank you for your attention
Back to top Go down
Zee
Quality Poster
Quality Poster

High Templars suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Templars suck   High Templars suck Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 10:25 pm

You can disable storms or feedback on HT, at least I was able to do it via that ability interface.

I agree though that their AI is for some reason vastly inferior to Infestors. PvT is mostly broken due to the ineffectiveness of P T1 versus Reaper/Marauder combo (Marine Marauder is actually beatable). Once you get to afford 2-3 HT you actually start to get ahead, if they do decent storms and not just storm the empty space ahead of troops (sometimes they do that). Infestors on the other hand never seem to have this problem, they can perfectly place FG on even a very large force of bio ball.

If you compare them to Infestors, they are clearly the inferior unit.
Back to top Go down

High Templars suck
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Strike 1338 :: General Topics :: Improvement Suggestions-
Jump to: