Desert Strike 1338
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Desert Strike 1338

A community site for everyone who wants to help developing the starcraft 2 costume map: Desert Strike 1338

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leaver = NO starting minerals!?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
togrenser

Leaver = NO starting minerals!? Empty
PostSubject: Leaver = NO starting minerals!?   Leaver = NO starting minerals!? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 7:16 am

WTF is this!?

I think its completely RETARDED how you lose all your starting minerals, if some idiot decides to leave while the game loads, or disconnects.

Well hey thats just -600 minerals for your team total, at GAME START, if someone leaves.

Why does it need to be like this? I lost more than once because of this. Its an astronomic disadvantage. Is it supposed to be like this?
Back to top Go down
zuPloed

PostSubject: Re: Leaver = NO starting minerals!?   Leaver = NO starting minerals!? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 2:09 am

...LOL,
i actually dont even know where to start critizising u...

first things first:

-if u had searched the forums, u wouldve seen that its a known BUG !

-mind ur manners, u are raging like u were 14 years old (at max)

-ur calculation is inadequat, sarting money is 250, and talking about teammoney fails,
as soon as there are unequal teams (which occurs to happen if some1 leaves!)
adequat statement would be: it loses u 250 in both of ur spawns

-alltough this is a definite instead loss, when high level (did i actually use this word for this map?! -,-' ) teams play each other,
in public games however its quite possible to win easily still:
talk to ur mate, delay gasses (until u controll the middle for sure! thats a good advice even in normal games),
mosz publics are simple won because people go 3 gas asap, therefor lose middlecontrol to u and cant win in the long run anymore
(3gas=2gas+middle, but 2 gas +middle is 1000 minerals cheaper)

Quote :
Is it supposed to be like this?
if u had reduced ur post to this sentence, u couldve gotten an friendly hint,
u didnt search the forums.
Back to top Go down
togrenser

PostSubject: Re: Leaver = NO starting minerals!?   Leaver = NO starting minerals!? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 1:43 pm

Well then you lose 750 minerals. Doesn't exactly make things better.

Talk to my teammates? When in public games, people are retarded. Ask them to build something else, and they will just yell noob and idiot.

You try to help = you get fucked.

Thats my experience.

And no i did not search the forums. I wanted to make a new post, so the devs know how big an issue this shit is.
Back to top Go down
Zee
Quality Poster
Quality Poster

PostSubject: Re: Leaver = NO starting minerals!?   Leaver = NO starting minerals!? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 10:50 pm

This bug seems to be tied in with the Battle.net bug that causes you to get the "You have been dropped" message and kick you out of the game. Unfortunately this is an ancient bug. There are also instances, where the opposite happens, and the leaver distributes it's money for the remaining players, which gives them an unfair advantage.

Also, a related bug is the cannon kill, which seem to give 600 money for the team, so if you are alone, you get all the 600 for your triple spawning wave, which is absolutely unfair. If you get a dropped player in a public game, you might encourage them to build no gas and a lot of early units for a quick cannon kill, but this is only possible if the enemy are retarded or eco rushers (which is the same thing pretty much).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaver = NO starting minerals!?   Leaver = NO starting minerals!? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaver = NO starting minerals!?
Page 1 of 1