Desert Strike 1338
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Desert Strike 1338

A community site for everyone who wants to help developing the starcraft 2 costume map: Desert Strike 1338

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestion about 1v3

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
icekid

Suggestion about 1v3 Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion about 1v3   Suggestion about 1v3 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 9:53 am

I have a suggstion about the think abaout the problem if a game starts a 3v3 and 2 guys of the one team leave(1v3) then the left guy have mass ressources and all 3 spawn times of the left player
the 3 in the oher team have no chance because thier armys will get pwned one by one i would suggest that if the guys leave a timer get activate maybe a 1 min time after that the armys of the 3 guys team spwan together.sO thier have a chance of a win

The timer beacuse the left guy needs time to build troops with the etra ressourcesn and the 3 guys can not do a fast overrun
Back to top Go down
Arkless
Editor (Coder)
Editor (Coder)

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion about 1v3   Suggestion about 1v3 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:10 am

What you are talking about is a bug.

What is supposed to happen (and will happen after an update somewhere in the future):
one player:
No ressources are shared and the remaining player is the only one spawning for his team.
two players:
No ressources are shared and the reamining two players are spawning one after the other.

This gives a slight advantage to the 3 players because they probably got more than 1 race and can play different tactics to block anything the single player can throw.
Back to top Go down
icekid

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion about 1v3   Suggestion about 1v3 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 2:52 am

mhh no extra ress for a 1v3 thats hard(nearly impossible for the left one to win)
i would give the left player the double income because so it would turn out to a 2v3 from income minerals the 3 left have a advance anyway if he only spwan ones and one extra imcome. The left guy can win if he counters good^^
Back to top Go down
Arkless
Editor (Coder)
Editor (Coder)

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion about 1v3   Suggestion about 1v3 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 6:12 am

Well, i think you don't understand what i mean.
Every 30 seconds is a spawn and if the two teammates are excluded the single left player will spawn every 30 seconds.
Back to top Go down
icekid

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion about 1v3   Suggestion about 1v3 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 8:49 am

i did not mean the spawings but te ressouces if the left player gets no extra ressources he will get over runed after a short time because he can not keep up if he have yust his normal income
Back to top Go down
Arkless
Editor (Coder)
Editor (Coder)

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion about 1v3   Suggestion about 1v3 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 10:21 pm

icekid wrote:
i did not mean the spawings but te ressouces if the left player gets no extra ressources he will get over runed after a short time because he can not keep up if he have yust his normal income
why not? he spawns three times as often

With a good ressource management (more income due to geysers) he will just bash em, with less income than his opponents he's doomed.
There is no difference to any other stage in the game (except maybe the very beginning).
Back to top Go down
Zee
Quality Poster
Quality Poster

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion about 1v3   Suggestion about 1v3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 4:57 am

Sometimes pretty weird things happen when people leave. At times the resources they had (and gain) is transferred to you, sometimes it is not. Sometimes the leaver's wave is left as blank, sometimes it's compressed.

The most imba thing is 1v3, with the one player receiving 3 incomes and has no wave delay... Similar thing happened to me in an 1v1, all of the allies left, i got nothing, he got triple income.

IMO the best solution would be just to only spawn the player who's playing (he gets the advantage of spawning continuously, so it's like his money worth 3 times that of his enemies), and no income share.
Back to top Go down
Edmon

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion about 1v3   Suggestion about 1v3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 5:11 am

If someone leaves, just give control of them to the other players and keep their income seperate.

If you were playing a normal SC game, you wouldn't get some strange bonus for the leaver, you'd just control their stuff.
Back to top Go down
Nerzhul
User
User

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion about 1v3   Suggestion about 1v3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:53 am

Edmon wrote:
If someone leaves, just give control of them to the other players and keep their income seperate.

If you were playing a normal SC game, you wouldn't get some strange bonus for the leaver, you'd just control their stuff.
That would be a good solution if you're in a 1 vs 3 situation. How about 2 vs 3?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion about 1v3   Suggestion about 1v3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestion about 1v3
Page 1 of 1