Desert Strike 1338
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Desert Strike 1338

A community site for everyone who wants to help developing the starcraft 2 costume map: Desert Strike 1338

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Feedback for the 1.DS Tournament

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moleman
User
User

Feedback for the 1.DS Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Feedback for the 1.DS Tournament   Feedback for the 1.DS Tournament Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 11:11 pm

I don`t now if this is the right area to post Feedback. If not, just move the topic.

First of all i wanted to thank the organizers for the tournament, it was a lot of fun. I know that it is a lot of work to organize, if u dont have a good tournament script. So thank you for that.

Secondly here is some kind of criticism:
It seemed to me, that some details of the tournament hadn`t been planned before. Like how to report a match or how the final round will be played. But these are mistakes that only happen on the first tournament, so i think if there will be a second one in the future, the organization will be better. Wink

Just my 2 cents. Smile
Back to top Go down
icekid

Feedback for the 1.DS Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feedback for the 1.DS Tournament   Feedback for the 1.DS Tournament Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 8:52 pm

First of all i want to thank all who played at the tournament it really was fun to make it even so i wanted to explain some of the stuff first i do not imaged at the beginn how big the tournament would become. I personaly i counted with maybe 30 guys who may wanted to play a it. There you got me for good in the end was it 44 teams so 132 guys affraid sylon was so nice to help me out at the middle as he could see it would be to much for one guy alone to get all stuff ready in time thanks for that alot. I love you and ark + sylon for the extra programming for the finals cheers
as for the script i just can say a german speech " Noch nie ist ein Meister vom Himmel gefallen=Nobody is a Master at something right at the start" next time we will do it better we will anouce important stuff earlier and i hope a bit clearer to all people and we will get admin right at the channel first so we an clear out the chat of non contact persons and i will personaly count next time with full groups of at least 48 teams. for next i tournament i will make the result thread before and will block it until the tounaments starts so non spam can be doinig. as for the finals by unnice numbers i think we organisator will jump in so no one have long waitig times or a free pass. As for the chaos of the first round i have no perfect solution it will be always a bit chaotig in this phase we can not say everybody what to do we need some help of you to to look after whos guy you need to play against from the brakets even without much of advise Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Feedback for the 1.DS Tournament
Page 1 of 1