Desert Strike 1338
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Desert Strike 1338

A community site for everyone who wants to help developing the starcraft 2 costume map: Desert Strike 1338

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Infestor Eggs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Daniel
User
User

Infestor Eggs Empty
PostSubject: Infestor Eggs   Infestor Eggs Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:11 am

Hi, I find that due to the AI Eggs spawn to slowly. Sometimes I have 5 infestors left and no more dps. They all spawn eggs but one by one. It ends up with doing no damage at all and stacking up the enemy forces. Early to lategame.

In my opinion it feels more natural that eggs spawn faster when the ai randomly spawns them around. Maybe 50% faster.
Back to top Go down
Arkless
Editor (Coder)
Editor (Coder)

Infestor Eggs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infestor Eggs   Infestor Eggs Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 1:05 pm

As a matter of fact we can control the eggspawnspeed. It's not the ai or anything, it's ballancing that keeps the spawnrate down. Infestors aren't supposed to be a one man army and I do believe that they are strong enough at the moment.

Btw., randomly spawning eggs wouldnt be nice, infestors would waste all their eggs on the way to the fight O.o and/or a lot of infested terrans would never reach their opponents.

I dunno, I get the feeling this sounds a bit aggressive.. it's not supposed to... feel free to add more arguments!
Back to top Go down
Tenshi711
User
User

Infestor Eggs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infestor Eggs   Infestor Eggs Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 4:29 am

I prefer my Infestors keep energy for imba fungal growth ! Wink
Make units to cover your infestors.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Infestor Eggs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infestor Eggs   Infestor Eggs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Infestor Eggs
Page 1 of 1