Desert Strike 1338
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Desert Strike 1338

A community site for everyone who wants to help developing the starcraft 2 costume map: Desert Strike 1338

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Timings and Souting Beginnerhelp

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
icekid

Timings and Souting Beginnerhelp Empty
PostSubject: Timings and Souting Beginnerhelp   Timings and Souting Beginnerhelp Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 2:09 pm

Well guys no game is the same so some tatics do not work out every time.
i see a lot my mistakes in the begin of a game so i will write down some basics knowelge oth the game

1. Do not build untily you see what your opponet builds wait for the first wave of his units who will appprach the cannon at the times

For the one who spawns&build on the left island your oppponet comes around 1:00 min at the cannon. Look witch type of units appproach there do a good counter to this unit

For the one who spawns&build on the Middle island your oppponet comes around 2:00 min at the cannon. Look witch type of units appproach there do a good counter tothis unit

For the one who spawns&build on the Right island your oppponet comes around 3:00 min at the cannon. Look witch type of units appproach there do a good counter to this unit

faster unist(speedlins) come 12s earler and heavy units maroduer 4 s later

do not worry the fist wave can not kill the cannon no matter what they build

Wait and what if there comes nothing? a clear sight of tech up go for t2 yourself and wait up keep looking what he build and countzer it like on masss b counter it with mass viking, curruptor, void build^^)

2. Look the unitcount do he do only 2 maroder in were could have 6? a clear sight for a tech up do at leats t2 and wait up what comes mostyl it comes t3 air units

3. Phases in the game( normaly ;/ )
All games start with ground only (early game)
In the mid game comes tanks colosi and brutelords in to play more and more it do not make it sense to make more ground the splash dmg really ist hard and do so much dmg

In the late game air unist come i to play to avoid the slash dmg of the tanks etc or because to destroy the enemy air to get your own units a back up
so be sure you hold the air dominats in the late game

´Storms etc are most useful if they are played on big armys

for those who can not figer out witch guy woud be your guy
Yourself meet him in the middle of the way
the mate who spwan before you meet him at thier cannon if he came so far
the mate who spawns after you meet your guy at your own cannon

Back to top Go down
MyStyle
Quality Poster
Quality Poster

PostSubject: Re: Timings and Souting Beginnerhelp   Timings and Souting Beginnerhelp Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 11:52 pm

I dont agree with you in many points.
In my opinion it is necessary too build units FAST to get middle (15% income). After they spawn you can tier up or go on gas.
I am not a fan of faster units. Units in a big group fight longer and much more efficient than units in smaller groups.

Dont worry about "fast" t3 units, they can easily be counted with t1/t2 units.

There are no phases in the game. It is always different what types of units will be spawn.

Just my experiences Wink
Back to top Go down
icekid

PostSubject: Re: Timings and Souting Beginnerhelp   Timings and Souting Beginnerhelp Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:03 am

well in the case you build me fast roahes i scout it at min 1 i build marouder and after min 4 you will get a hard time to get your bweloved middle back i willl punch you hard and the next guy who spwans too^^

well for the unistcount it denpens on what you build i build tanks you build hellions i am smaller number but still beat you. Yust do good counter units is more sense than yust do a mass up. and it was a tip for te new guys when a guy do a tech up so they are prepared and least on t2

the phases are in normal games who all do a t1 to t2 to t3 tech up and i said in the beginnn two games are never be se same. sometimes guys skip phases ior do not do t2 units but mostly first t 1 units the n t2 support units and than t3 for huge dps
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Timings and Souting Beginnerhelp   Timings and Souting Beginnerhelp Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Timings and Souting Beginnerhelp
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Strike 1338 :: General Topics :: Tactics-
Jump to: