Desert Strike 1338
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Desert Strike 1338

A community site for everyone who wants to help developing the starcraft 2 costume map: Desert Strike 1338

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Desert Strike Micro ?...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Redkaktus

Desert Strike Micro ?... Empty
PostSubject: Desert Strike Micro ?...   Desert Strike Micro ?... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 3:13 pm

I was wondering, if you could offer a mode in which you could control and micro your units ! I'm sure it'll be awesome ! I'm so sick of seeing ravens shit their pants on throwing at the same dead zerglings 5 seeker missiles... So as the storms ! And so as the IEM... It should not be very complicated to do, and i'm pretty sure a lot people would enjoy that !!
Back to top Go down
FrEddyTK
User
User

PostSubject: Desert Strike Micro ?...   Desert Strike Micro ?... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 1:16 am

hi,

u can do indeed a bit micro.

For raven (or all other units) theres a "checkbox" in the upper left corner. If u click there will appear a menu with an overview of ur units.

Klick on raven - and u can deactivate or activate skills. For example: deactivate missile so that turrets kill all lings, and then activate missile to kill roach or other units.

HT: u can micro storms a bit, but imo its not good to handle manually. Think, ki does a better job than i can do per hand - imo.
Back to top Go down
Redkaktus

PostSubject: yop   Desert Strike Micro ?... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 10:43 am

Yeah, i knew all that... I played so much games... don't know, maybe around 6 or 700. No here, i mean real micro. The units no longer will attack automatically. But always in keeping this system where units have a limited lifetime...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Desert Strike Micro ?...   Desert Strike Micro ?... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Desert Strike Micro ?...
Page 1 of 1