Desert Strike 1338
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Desert Strike 1338

A community site for everyone who wants to help developing the starcraft 2 costume map: Desert Strike 1338

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

1.4 bug report

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zee
Quality Poster
Quality Poster

1.4 bug report Empty
PostSubject: 1.4 bug report   1.4 bug report Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 8:58 am

I played a bit of DS after the patch, and unfortunately it has some bugs after the patch. I'll list those, as well as the others that are still around:

- There's no Immortal for Protoss for some reason (Hotkey is I, which is the default hotkey, i remember it being something else, this is a very minor bug i don't even really care about)
- Banelings no longer auto-target buildings (intentional? if so it upsets balance)
- Concussive shells do not work at all
- Some upgrades can be bought cheaper at the ability/upgrade panel (like charge for 75 and shield for 75)
- There are floating cost numbers for some Terran upgrades (EMP and Banshee Cloak IIRC - intentional?)
- Units sometimes fan out in a wide spread towards the middle (some of them completely ignoring the fight). This occurs completely randomly, can be corrected if you give a move order to the offenders in time (before they spread too much)
- Khaydarin Amulet (HT energy) upgrades instantly (intentional???)
- Dance/Cheer is still not fixed (intentional?)
- Zerg buildings spawn broodlings on sell that are 1.: taking up space, making it harder to place replacement buildings, 2.: can be used to break rocks down (this takes a long time and is generally a bad idea, but i'd rather remove this option as it is broken)
- Ghost academies cannot be sold
- Destroying an enemy cannon gives unproportionally large sum of money if one or two players leave (300 for 2v3, 600! for 1v3, making 1v3 super easy)
- Sometimes leaving players RESET teammates players' minerals to 0, this a loss of 250 (starting) minerals for those players, this only happens for insta-drops, so you have no chance to spend that money.
- You can research Neural Parasite at tech 2 from the upgrade dialog

Minor GFX/Visual bugs:
- Warpgates are missing a build model and a "white sphere of doom" is displayed instead when they build. I know there'ss no warp-in animation for warpgates, but you could still use the Gateway's
- Barracks have large placement models
- Some buildings have overly large splats (the gray shadowy image under them)
- Some buildings miss the passive "spawns x y unit" icon

Last edited by Zee on Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:22 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Angelus

1.4 bug report Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.4 bug report   1.4 bug report Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 1:25 am

Don't forget that you still can't sell the Ghost Academies.
Back to top Go down
Zee
Quality Poster
Quality Poster

1.4 bug report Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.4 bug report   1.4 bug report Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 1:51 am

Hmm, never noticed (i consider selling very un-economical, so i mostly never do it unless some units become really useless), but it is indeed a bug, if it's missing.

Edited above post to include more
Back to top Go down
Phoscur

1.4 bug report Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.4 bug report   1.4 bug report Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 9:53 am

Vespene Gysir top left player wastes a spot, as he is moved one field to the right.
What did you do, random missclick?!

And Immo is already fixed again.
Back to top Go down
Zee
Quality Poster
Quality Poster

1.4 bug report Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.4 bug report   1.4 bug report Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 12:32 am

Added two money related bugs (Cannon reward in 2v3 and 1v3 and leaver reseting money for teammates).

Striked through the bugs i confirmed to be fixed.

Vespene geyser: i did not notice that, maybe it got fixed quickly enough to completely evade my notice?
Back to top Go down
Zee
Quality Poster
Quality Poster

1.4 bug report Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.4 bug report   1.4 bug report Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 11:58 pm

Edited out some bugs that i can confirm to be fixed.
Back to top Go down
Angelus

1.4 bug report Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.4 bug report   1.4 bug report Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 8:10 am

Some great changes have recently been made to the map. But I wanted to bring your attention to still some existing ones. Brood lords cannot be sold and sometimes when a player gets dropped at the start of the match or right after the countdown, players on that team sometimes start without any resources. I don't know if banelings still don't hit structures, they never made it that far in the last 5 games Razz
Back to top Go down
Angelus

1.4 bug report Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.4 bug report   1.4 bug report Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 11:51 am

just a quick update. ghost academies can now be sold, Very Happy

however, concussive shell still doesn't work and banelings also still ignore structures (cannons, raven turrets and the CC).

Also, there hasn't been done anything to correct any spelling mistake in the entire game so far. Is the development still active?
Back to top Go down
Angelus

1.4 bug report Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.4 bug report   1.4 bug report Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 1:56 am

Just to give you guys an update:

the items that are still open on the original post are still not fixed.

Unless, of course, you have some RL issues and stuff, I suggest you fix them soon because it will scare people away eventually. Especially the 0 minerals bug when players drop out, the not working of concussive shell and the banelings ignoring buildings are very noticable and ought to be fixed asap.
Back to top Go down
Angelus

1.4 bug report Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.4 bug report   1.4 bug report Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 7:16 am

Concussive shell not working and banelings not attacking buildings is still not fixed!! Sad

Also, spelling hasn't been fixed yet. We also still DO NOT have patchnotes....which is a real shame.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

1.4 bug report Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.4 bug report   1.4 bug report Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1.4 bug report
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Strike 1338 :: General Topics :: Bugs-
Jump to: