Desert Strike 1338
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Desert Strike 1338

A community site for everyone who wants to help developing the starcraft 2 costume map: Desert Strike 1338

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Huge zerg bug in latest patch

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jmyee
User
User

Huge zerg bug in latest patch Empty
PostSubject: Huge zerg bug in latest patch   Huge zerg bug in latest patch Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 3:18 am

Broodlings spawned when selling a building are able to attack the destructable rocks.

Using a zergling building i constantly built and sold next to the rock allowing a constant flow of broodlings, my timing wasn't perfect but i managed to destroy the rock before the 6 minute game mark, i had 5 refinerys running at 10min 30 second gametime. Since the cost of doing this is only 30% of 95 minerals you can do this while making a small force or teching.
Back to top Go down
jmyee
User
User

PostSubject: Re: Huge zerg bug in latest patch   Huge zerg bug in latest patch Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 5:57 am

is this going to be fixed anytime soon?
Back to top Go down
SoulCleaver

PostSubject: Re: Huge zerg bug in latest patch   Huge zerg bug in latest patch Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 9:20 am

Considering the enormous cost of doing this trick, both for oneself and for the team, it realy is not a viable tactic... I leave the precise calculations to you.
Back to top Go down
Fumbel

PostSubject: Re: Huge zerg bug in latest patch   Huge zerg bug in latest patch Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:32 am

SoulCleaver wrote:
Considering the enormous cost of doing this trick, both for oneself and for the team, it realy is not a viable tactic... I leave the precise calculations to you.
I have had several games where it was viable.

But it REALLY depends on ur teammate. I (when doing this tactic) only counted my own enemie, mostly it works when the oppersit guy dont counter ur roaches or lings
Back to top Go down
TohoBuWaha

PostSubject: Re: Huge zerg bug in latest patch   Huge zerg bug in latest patch Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 9:13 am

Mostly it works if your opponent is a noob and has no idea how this game works...

Against a good player you will absolutely never win using this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Huge zerg bug in latest patch   Huge zerg bug in latest patch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Huge zerg bug in latest patch
Page 1 of 1